The abstract submission is closed.
- All abstract submitters have been informed about acceptance/rejection of their abstract.
- All abstracts will be published in the main program
- The acceptance of your abstract does not include the registration for the congress. In case you have not yet registered for the conference, please register electronically through AEK’s online registration system.
To access the online registration system, please click here.
- All winners of the “Young Investigator Awards” will be announced during the congress on-site.
Guidelines for Speakers and Abstract Presenters:
Audio Visual and Presenter Guidelines for Presenters of the EMBL
Abstract submission deadlines:
- Abstract submission deadline: December 20th, 2018
- Late-breaking abstract deadline: January 15th, 2019
General Information for abstract submitter:
Abstracts need to be submitted in English.
Please avoid special characters in title and text.
Maximum number of characters: 2.500 including blanks.
Late breaking abstracts can only be submitted as a poster.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact:
Kongress- und Kulturmanagement GmbH
Phone: +49 3643 2468-123
- Cancer Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Cellular Senescence in Cancer
- Novel Tools and Model Systems in Cancer Research
- Replicative Stress and DNA Damage Response
- Targeting Myc and Ras
- Tumor Microenvironment
- Free topic